The term ‘Kannai’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the webshop. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our webshop.
* The content of the pages of this webshop is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this webshop for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials (photo's) on this webshop is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
This webshop contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these disclaimer.
The product photo's can be used for your own shop, the atmospheric images cannot.
From time to time this webshop may also include links to our other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
The information contained in this webshop is provided “as is” and the information is provided by Kannai and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the webshop or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the webshop for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Use of our webshop
When visiting and using our webshop you must ensure any information (including personal) that you send to us either through the webshop or relation to the webshop is accurate, true and non-misleading.
You are permitted to use our webshop for your own purposes and to download product photomaterial from this Webshop provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this webshop must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
Kannai reserves the right to alter, change or discontinue any or all of our webshop services.
Every effort is made to keep the webshop up and running smoothly. However, Kannai takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the webshop being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Nothing in this webshop disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
Kannai reserves the right to periodically update or modify these terms and disclaimer. Any changes to these terms and disclaimer will be posted on the Kannai webshop.
You must not use our webshop in any way of the following:
*Use the Kannai webshop in any way that would be illegal, fraudulent, harmful or unlawful, or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent, harmful or unlawful purpose or activity.
* You must not perform any kind of data collection of our webshop this includes but not limited to data mining/harvesting/extraction.
* You must not use our webshop to send, copy, store, host, transmit, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
Your use of this webshop and any dispute arising out of such use of the webshop is subject to the laws of the Netherlands.
Unauthorised use of this webshop may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.